Introduces the creation of professional graphic images using Adobe Photoshop, Camera Raw and Bridge. Includes image resolution, file formats, copyright issues, and using various tools and features. Recommended: CAS 133 or equivalent file management skills. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
Welcome to CAS118 Beginning Photoshop.
Adobe Photoshop, the industry standard for image editing, is an incredibly sophisticated program for enhancing and creating images for print and online.
This course is designed for Photoshop CC (Creative Cloud) which is available as a monthly subscription from adobe.com. If you use the previous version, Photoshop CS6, you may find minor differences that are not addressed in this course.
- Course Specific Requirements:
Photoshop CC Digital Classroom by Jennifer Smith
Photoshop CC Digital Classroom
Jennifer Smith, AGI Creative Team
The textbook may be purchased at the PCC Sylvania bookstore, or from other sources.
The book contains a DVD-ROM with data files and videos (but does not include Adobe Photoshop software). The data files and video tutorials are also available in the the D2L Content area for each week's module. If desired, and available, you may purchase a used textbook.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|34398 WEB »||-||22-Jun-2015 thru 22-Aug-2015|
Instructor: Linda M Wettengel
Notes: Photoshop CC. Class runs for 9 weeks.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania