Introduces basic concepts of creating simple web pages with HTML. Develops knowledge of working with HTML tags using a text editor, and file transfer Protocol (FTP) using an FTP application. Recommended: Placement into RD 115 and WR 115; CAS 103 or CAS 133 or equivalent file management experience. Note: Students pursuing a web certificate or degree should take CAS 206 or CAS 111D instead. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This is a fully online course, so we do not ever meet on any campus. No textbook is required for this course. This course is specifically designed for anyone taking an online class for the first time and for people who have never created a web page or used HTML. I do not accept late registrations after Wednesday of the first week of the term.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|30818 WEB »||-||22-Jun-2015 thru 29-Aug-2015|
Instructor: Mark Terui
Notes: Class runs for 10 weeks. HTML5
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania