Examines perception of male and female stereotypes as they affect building rapport in work relationships. Includes ways to modify personal belief systems to incorporate appreciation and respect, and increasing sensitivity to create better work relationships. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This one-credit course is scheduled for 5 weeks online. All materials are provided, no textbook purchase! I think we can all agree that males and females often come from different planets when it comes to communication, and this can pose problems. We will look closely at traits and behaviors which tend to be gender specific, learn to appreciate differences, to avoid stereotyping, and come away with a professional skill set to help us create a win/win from these challenges when they arise.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|45050 WEB »||-||10-Oct-2016 thru 12-Nov-2016|
Instructor: Gail D Martin
Notes: Class dates 10/10 - 11/12 online. $20 fee.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Southeast