This 10-hour workshop examines gender and multi-cultural communication. The material includes identifying and evaluating sources of conflict and developing strategies and skills to positively manage and resolve conflicts. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This 1-credit course will be taught using 'Desire2Learn', PCC's Learning Management System. The course examines gender and multi-cultural communication (issues in the workplace). The material includes identifying and evaluating sources of conflict and developing strategies and skills to positively manage and resolve conflict. This course is designed for students of Management/Supervisory Development: a preparatory and professional development program for potential or new supervisors and managers.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- No text is required for this 1-credit course. Links to articles through the PCC library will be included.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|43475 WEB »||-||07-Nov-2016 thru 09-Dec-2016|
Instructor: Iris A Savich
Notes: Class dates 11/7 - 12/9 online. $20 fee.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Southeast