Introduces coding and classification systems for outpatient procedures and ambulatory care facilities. Prerequisite: HIM 105, HIM 107, HIM 131. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This class is only open to students admitted to the HIM program. See http://www.pcc.edu/him for admission information.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Required Textbook: Title: Basic Current Procedural Terminology and HCPCS Coding 2016 Edition Author: Gail I. Smith, MA, RHIA, CCS-P ISBN: 978-1-58426-525-2 Publisher: AHIMA Required Codebook: Title: CPT Professional Edition 2016 ISBN: 978-1-62202-204-5 Publisher: AMA
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|47288 WEB »||-||26-Sep-2016 thru 17-Dec-2016|
Instructor: Cristina R Co
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade