HIM275 CPT Coding
Introduces coding and classification systems for outpatient procedures and ambulatory care facilities. Prerequisite: HIM 105, 107, 110, 120, 131, 182, MP 111, and (BI 122 or BI 233 or HIM 129). Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Students need to make sure they purchase two books for this class. One is the book that has the coding exercises while the other book is the actual CPT coding book. It must be the 2015 versions.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Two books required: Basic Current Procedural Terminology and HCPCS Coding 2015 edition by Gail I. Smith, MA, RHIA, CCS-P by AHIMA. ISBN: 978-1-58426-501-6. CPT Professional edition 2015 by AMA. ISBN: 978-1-62202026-3
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||23813||-||30-Mar-2015 thru 13-Jun-2015|
Instructor: Judy L Osswald
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade