Covers practical procedures, techniques and safety precautions used while operating fire apparatus. Includes fire apparatus inspection and preventative maintenance, driving laws and policies, specific to the apparatus operator maneuver a vehicle, and apparatus positioning. Prerequisite: FP 112. Corequisite: FP 232. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- The textbook for this course has been updated from the 2nd to the 3rd edition of IFSTA Pumping Apparatus Driver/Operator. See information on the new textbook in the Course Specific Requirements section.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Required Textbook: IFSTA Pumping Apparatus Driver/Operator Third Edition IFSTA Item No. 36727 ISBN 978-087939574-2
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|33960 WEB »||-||20-Jun-2016 thru 02-Sep-2016|
Instructor: Daryl A Rozendal
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade