ED122 Library Technical Services
Introduces basic procedures of acquisition, processing, maintaining, and preserving print and electronic collections, including serials subscriptions. Provides an overview of basic terminology and policies of technical services and collection management. Discusses management of collection budgets. Prerequisites: ED 113 and ED 134. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Hello, potential students! Thank you for considering this course. I've been a technical services librarian for many years, and I'm very happy to share my experience with you all.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Please note that this course does not require a textbook. We will rely on lectures, presentations, and links to online resources.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||27258||-||31-Mar-2014 thru 14-Jun-2014|
Instructor: Jeff R Ring
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade