Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This is a 4-credit online course that has no on campus meeting requirements. Please contact the instructor at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the prerequisites.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- There is no required text for this course.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|43244 WEB »||-||26-Sep-2016 thru 17-Dec-2016|
Instructor: Susan T Watson
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade