Explores the connection between creative and technical skills required to develop digital multimedia projects. Covers planning, producing and implementation of interactive projects using industry standard software. Prerequisites: MM 230, MM 235 and (MM 270 or MM 259) or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates||Materials|
|22742||Web||—||—||02-Apr-2018 thru 16-Jun-2018||Textbooks for CRN 22742|
Instructor: Erik M Fauske
Tuition: credit Fees: $18.00
For information, contact the department at 971-722-5398 or 971-722-5672.
Course details: CRN 22742
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Distance Education technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
No textbooks required.
Proctored exams and activities:
There are no proctored exams and activities.
Other in-person and on-campus activities:
There are no other in-person and on-campus activities.
Students will create a portfolio website or interactive portfolio.
Students can choose any website builder they feel comfortable with. This can be template based or self coded.