Examines techniques for observing and recording behavior and keeping records as used in the care and education of infants through five-year-olds. Focuses on observation and guidance techniques for groups of children in addressing challenging behaviors and issues in early childhood environments. Covers the caregiver's role in using observation to promote development, including self-development. Prerequisites: WR 115 and ECE 121. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Please log in and post your Introduction on the Discussion board by 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday during the first week of Spring term. If a student's Introduction is not posted by that time, the student will be dropped from the course.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|27828 WEB »||-||28-Mar-2016 thru 11-Jun-2016|
Instructor: Yolanda C Buenafe
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania