MSD123 Job Search Strategies
This 10-hour workshop explores strategies for finding the "right" job. Includes self-discovery, goal-setting, prospecting, networking, resume-writing, interviewing, career-planning, and self-marketing skills. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- You will read, discuss and share information as a class. However, the majority of the applications will be specifically be targeted to you - what you've done - where you want to go - how you will get there...
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Course outcomes focus on how to prepare a strategy for identifying and targeting a specific position; developing a cover letter that showcases key aspects of your knowledge, experience and education that match the needs of the position; writing a resume that highlights your qualifications and accomplishments; and developing a strategy for the job search.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||21563||-||14-Apr-2014 thru 16-May-2014|
Instructor: Kathy M Edwards
Notes: Class dates 4/14 - 5/16. $20 fee.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS