Explores processes of international trade, whether the company is an importer, exporter, or a multinational firm. Forms a basis for further study and specialization in the international business field. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- In the Introduction to International Business Course, students will gain an understanding of the institutions, environments, forces, and problems that are involved when businesses operate in foreign economies. Its primary emphasis will be the dynamics of Business. Portland is an important west-coast port city and many of the firms located here are engaged in international trade. This course is designed to give the student a global perspective of business.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Required Textbooks: 1. M-International Business, Geringer et al. ISBN 978-0-07-802937-0 (2012) 2. The Global Entrepreneur by James F. Foley, Third Edition ISBN 978-0-9753153-1-6
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|34049 WEB »||-||22-Jun-2015 thru 04-Sep-2015|
Instructor: Yuliana D Auld
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek