HIM275 CPT Coding
Introduces coding and classification systems for outpatient procedures and ambulatory care facilities. Prerequisite: HIM 105, 107, 110, 120, 131, 182, MP 111, and (BI 122 or BI 233 or HIM 129). Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Textbook Requirement: Basic Current Procedural Terminiology and HCPCS Coding 2014 ISBN: 9781584264323 CPT 2014 Professional Edition ISBN: 9781603598446
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||24553||-||31-Mar-2014 thru 14-Jun-2014|
Instructor: Judy L Osswald
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade