HIM131 Medical Science
Concepts of disease processes as they relate to the normal physiology of the major body systems. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This is a 5-credit class so please prepare for the amount of work required for a 5-credit course.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Book required: An Introduction to Human Disease 9th edition by Leonard V. Crowley. ISBN: 978-1-4496-6559-3 The publisher allows you to access an online study tool environment should you buy a new book. If you buy a used book, you can still purchase access to the online study tool by going to the publisher's website. The study tool is optional.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||21048||-||30-Mar-2015 thru 13-Jun-2015|
Instructor: Judy L Osswald
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade