Introduces stellar astronomy, including our sun, properties of stars, and stellar evolution. Algebra recommended. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This course is completely online. There is no physical textbook or ebook for this course. All reading is done online. Labs are done at home.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Students are expected to have access to a computer and internet -and- be able to scan documents and submit them to the dropbox.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|34598 WEB »||-||20-Jun-2016 thru 03-Sep-2016|
Instructor: Rod G Lee
Notes: Online Lec and lab completed at home. (11wks: 6/20-9/3)
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania