Examines women's health issues from a local, national and international perspective exploring the impact of bio-psycho-socio-cultural factors on the diagnosis, treatment, prevention and promotion of women's health. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This course will be using Desire2Learn, our Learning Management System at PCC that is used to deliver online courses. To login to your course, please go to: https://my.pcc.edu and click on the Desire2Learn login link on the left of your MyPCC homepage. You are required to drop/remove yourself if you decide to NOT participate in the class.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- All course work is completed online. Many students report spending AT LEAST 8-10 hours a week on required readings, videos, assignments, discussions and quizzes for this course. Text books are purchased through SE Center. The two required texts include: New Dimensions in Women's Health (6th ed.) Alexander et al, 2014. AND WOMEN'S BODIES,WOMEN'S WISDOM Author: NORTHRUP ISBN: 9780553386738 Edition/Copyright: REV 10 Published Date: 2010
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|30757 WEB »||-||20-Jun-2016 thru 03-Sep-2016|
Instructor: Ena A Rierson
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Southeast