Introduces student to the server-side scripting language, PHP, and its use in the development of Web sites. Topics include web server, PHP and MySQL database installation, scripting, techniques, database manipulation, user authentication, tracking and session management and e-Commerce techniques. Prerequisite: CIS 122. Audit available (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to the CIS 195P - Introduction to PHP for Fall term 2016.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- There is no required text for this course. Prerequisite: CIS 122
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|41141 WEB »||-||26-Sep-2016 thru 17-Dec-2016|
Instructor: Jennifer L Sullivan
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania