Presents concepts and skills for the strategic use of e-commerce and related information technology from three perspectives: business to consumers, business-to-business, and intra-organizational. Examination of e-commerce in altering the structure of entire industries, and how it affects business processes including electronic transactions, supply chains, decision making and organizational performance. Prerequisites: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- College policy requires students to attend class the first week of the term to avoid being automatically dropped from the course. For online courses such as this one, the way that you show your intent to participate in the course is by making your first post - introduce yourself to the class. Your post must be made by midnight Friday of the first week of class.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|40992 WEB »||-||26-Sep-2016 thru 17-Dec-2016|
Instructor: Paul A Wheatcraft
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania