Turn your delicious recipe into a commercial-ready food product
Our food industry experts will take you step by step through the process to produce, promote, and sell your food product. This 14-week intensive program is designed to provide the food entrepreneur with a solid foundation in business, organizational, and product development, as well as food safety, packaging, production and distribution. Developed by the SBDC, the Food Innovation Center, and New Seasons Market, this program combines the talents of our instructors, business advisors and food professionals to provide a rich learning environment.
- Learn food industry essentials, avoid common and costly mistakes
- Prepare to sell your product in the commercial market
- Connect with and get insight from local food professionals
- One-on-one advising for personal support
- Write down the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes to register.
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|46036||CLIMB Ctr / CLIMB / 307||05:00 PM-08:00 PM||Tu||08-Sep-2015 thru 15-Dec-2015|
Instructor: Jill A Beaman
Tuition: $1995.00 Fees: $0.00