Introduces the range of emerging professional opportunities in the field of aging. Explores and prioritizes potential career pathways. Includes career and labor market research; assessment of passions, interests, experiences and transferable skills; informational interviews, site visits, and networking; career and educational/training goal setting and planning. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|33896 WEB »||-||20-Jun-2016 thru 27-Aug-2016|
Instructor: Annette R Lansing
Notes: 10 week online course, June 20-August 27. See CIP.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania