Course is for entry-level and experienced coders. A & P for coders preparing for ICD-10. Focus systems are nervous, musculoskeletal, circulatory, lymphatic, gastrointestinal and ENT with some additional body systems. This is a required prereq for ICD-10 training.
PREPARE FOR THE FIRST CLASS. ONCE REGISTERED, STUDENTS MUST ACCESS THEIR PCC EMAIL ADDRESS. For directions as to how to login into your email account, please go to https://my.pcc.edu/cp/home/displaylogin or, contact Help Desk at 503-977-8200.
AAPC approved CEU for lecture, 8 hours. Course is for entry-level and experienced coders. A & P for coders preparing for ICD-10. Focus systems are nervous, musculoskeletal, circulatory, lymphatic, gastrointestinal and ENT with some additional body systems. This is a required prereq for ICD-10 training. Training provided by: Certified Outpatient Coder. Required text: The Human Body in Health and Illness, 5th Edition. ISBN: 978-1455772346. This text is NOT available at PCC bookstores.
Online courses require that students have basic to intermediate computer savvy, and are skilled in personal discipline, task organization and time mgmt. You should expect to invest a minimum of 2-3 hrs of study for every hour of lecture in order to be successful in this course.
Call 971-722-6627 for more information.
DROP/REFUND POLICY: You must drop a course at least one day before the class begins to receive a refund.
- 2.40 CEU
- Write down the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes to register.
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|22284||Web||—||—||02-Apr-2018 thru 25-May-2018|
Instructor: Jan L Gollihur-Davidson
Notes: Office hours Wednesday's 12:00pm to 1:00pm.
Tuition: $249.00 Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Workforce & Comm Ed.
Course details: CRN 22284
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Distance Education technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: Jan L Gollihur-Davidson
for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at
contact Workforce & Comm Ed.