CAS181J CMS Website Creation: Joomla
Introduces the creation of sophisticated, dynamic, interactive and fully functional websites using Joomla, a Content Management System (CMS). Includes setting up a Joomla website in a remote server environment, working with templates, creating efficient site navigation using menus, organizing a site using components and modules, enhancing a site with plugins and extensions, and creating user functionality with user logins. Recommended: CAS 111D, CAS 206, and CAS 215; placement into RD 115 and WR 115. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||31860||-||22-Jun-2015 thru 29-Aug-2015|
Instructor: Amy E Clubb
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek