Develops conceptual foundation underlying the financial management and accounting procedures, records and statements for non-profit organizations. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement, and BA 111 or BA 211 or equivalent. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates||Materials|
|44638||Web||—||—||24-Sep-2018 thru 15-Dec-2018||Textbooks for CRN 44638|
Instructor: Cynthia A Killingsworth
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact the department at 971-722-4287 or 971-722-4393.
Course details: CRN 44638
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Distance Education technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
Proctored exams and activities:
There are no proctored exams and activities.
Other in-person and on-campus activities:
There are no other in-person and on-campus activities.
This class does use Excel, so below is a free student option to access Office products:
Office 365 (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, and etc..)
Also, here's a low cost rental option for the textbook: https://www.vitalsource.com/products/budgeting-and-financial-management-for-nonprofit-lynne-a-weikart-v9781483321011?term=9781483321011