Presents concepts and skills for the strategic use of e-commerce and related information technology from three perspectives: business to consumers, business-to-business, and intra-organizational. Examination of e-commerce in altering the structure of entire industries, and how it affects business processes including electronic transactions, supply chains, decision making and organizational performance. Prerequisites: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Intro to E-Commerce BA207 CRN 31127
Welcome to BA207. My name is Debbie Austin and I'll be your instructor for this term. We will explore concepts and skills for the strategic use of e-commerce and related information technology from three perspectives: business to consumers, business-to-business, and intra-organizational. We will also examine how e-commerce is altering the structure of entire industries, and how it affects business processes including electronic transactions, supply chains, decision making and organizational performance.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Required Text: Gary Schneider, Electronic Commerce, Eleventh Edition. (2015) ISBN: 9781285425436
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|31127 WEB »||-||22-Jun-2015 thru 04-Sep-2015|
Instructor: Debbie S Austin
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek