ABE0787 Foundations of Math 2
Covers rational numbers (fractions, percents, decimals, ratio, and proportion), pre-algebra, algebra, statistics, geometry and measurements. Includes applications involving whole numbers, decimals and fractions. Recommended: Placement into RD 80 or higher or CASAS Reading score of 221 or higher and CASAS Math score of 221 or higher.
- Write down the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes to register.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||More info||Sign up|
From September 27 through December 18, 2021
|Instructor: Ted R Baskerville|
Tuition: $0 Fees: $78.80
Notes: Math 2 & Science
For information, contact the department at 971-722-5244 (Dept Chair) or 971-722-5747 (Placement) or 971-722-5251 (Office).
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.
Course details: CRN 45740
No textbooks required
The best web browsers for this class are Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
You will need to be able to open pdf’s and word documents and have the ability to watch videos. Adobe Acrobat Reader is free downloads for pdf’s.
This is a straight online class that is open to you 24/7. There is no instructor contact meaning there is no required time for you to connect with me for a class. Based on a math assessment, you will be given the assignments you need to complete. You can work thru them as quickly or slowly as you need to learn the information. When you have questions on your work or if you get stuck on a problem make sure you email me.
You must complete the Start Guide for Online Learning before you can register for the class. It’s filled with useful information that will help you succeed in the online environment. You’ll learn if you are prepared to take an online class, and if you have the necessary skills and resources to succeed.
If you have questions now, please feel free to email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about GED Online, please go to: https://www.pcc.edu/ged/online/
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web & Remote Teaching Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Online Learning technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes.
The Start Guide is not required for Hybrid or Remote Courses but strongly recommended. To learn more, go to https://www.pcc.edu/osg