Explores the history of Korea and Japan and their dynamic relationship from pre-history to modern times. Includes political, diplomatic, economic, social, religious, and cultural themes. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
From September 21 through December 12, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 45005
Sylvia H Gray
Tuition: credit Fees: $20
Notes: Community-Based Learning Option - www.pcc.edu/cbl
For information, contact the department at 971-722-4289.
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.
Course details: CRN 45005
You need access to a computer and the internet for distance courses.
There will be required but free readings on internet links as well as the two textbooks. If you buy these used or get the kindle versions they will cost under $40; if you buy everything brand new at PCC bookstore it will be just over $40. I look forward to having you in class!
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web & Remote Teaching Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Online Learning technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes.
The Start Guide is not required for Hybrid or Remote Courses but strongly recommended. To learn more, go to https://www.pcc.edu/osg