ABE0787 Foundations of Math 2
Covers rational numbers (fractions, percents, decimals, ratio, and proportion), pre-algebra, algebra, statistics, geometry and measurements. Includes applications involving whole numbers, decimals and fractions. Recommended: Placement into RD 80 or higher or CASAS Reading score of 221 or higher and CASAS Math score of 221 or higher.
- Write down the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes to register.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||More info||Sign up|
|44979||RC Remote||TuThTuesday and Thursday|
from 9 to 11:50am
From September 28 through December 16, 2021
|Instructor: Michael C Hunter-Bernstein|
Tuition: $0 Fees: $78.80
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.
Course details: CRN 44979
No textbooks required
This class will be offered using Zoom. A camera and mic are highly recommended.
This remote class will meet the entire scheduled time through Zoom. (Tuesday and Thursday 9-11:50 am) Zoom sessions are recorded for students who need to miss part or all of a class session. All course materials will be provided in class. Students will be expected to do homework outside of class time.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.