ABE0787 Foundations of Math 2
Covers rational numbers (fractions, percents, decimals, ratio, and proportion), pre-algebra, algebra, statistics, geometry and measurements. Includes applications involving whole numbers, decimals and fractions. Recommended: Placement into RD 80 or higher or CASAS Reading score of 221 or higher and CASAS Math score of 221 or higher.
- Write down the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes to register.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||More info||Sign up|
|43398||SE Remote||TuThTuesday and Thursday|
from 9 to 11:50am
From September 28 through December 16, 2021
|Instructor: Jeff J Reiser|
Tuition: $0 Fees: $78.80
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.
Course details: CRN 43398
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: Jeff J Reiser for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at 971-722-6255.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.