ABE0791 Adv Integrated RD and WR
Integrates reading and writing skills to enhance critical thinking, analysis, and synthesis of information for understanding and effective communication. Requirement: CASAS reading placement 235 or higher.
- Write down the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes to register.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||More info||Sign up|
|42989||RC Remote||MWMonday and Wednesday|
from 6 to 8:50pm
From September 27 through December 15, 2021
|Instructor: Marisol Planchart|
Tuition: $0 Fees: $78.80
Notes: This is a class based out of Forest Grove High School.
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.
Course details: CRN 42989
No textbooks required
This remote class will meet the entire scheduled time through Zoom. Your course materials and assignments will be available in D2L, PCC's online learning system, in the section labeled “Content.” Students will be expected to do homework outside of class time. Please plan for 6 hours a week in class and about 3 hours a week outside of class to complete the course work. This course will have supplementary reading and vocabulary material related to Social Studies. I know that flexibility is important to students during this time of remote learning. Zoom sessions are recorded for students who need to miss part or all of a class session.
You can access D2L to enter class and access your material by logging into your mypcc account. Look for the drawing of a computer screen in the upper right of your home page next to the google drive and mail icons. Click on that to get into D2L. Once you are there, click on ABE 0791 42989. The course outline is already posted there under the heading Content.
Remote learning might be a new experience for many of you. I will work with each of you to make sure you learn how to use the technology required for this class. My job will be to support your academic growth as you work toward your goals. I'm really looking forward to working and learning with you this term. If you have any questions about the class, please email me at email@example.com.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.