ABE0787 Foundations of Math 2
Covers rational numbers (fractions, percents, decimals, ratio, and proportion), pre-algebra, algebra, statistics, geometry and measurements. Includes applications involving whole numbers, decimals and fractions. Recommended: Placement into RD 80 or higher or CASAS Reading score of 221 or higher and CASAS Math score of 221 or higher.
- Write down the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes to register.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||More info||Sign up|
|42771||SE Remote||TuThTuesday and Thursday|
from 3 to 5:50pm
From September 28 through December 16, 2021
|Instructor: Jess L Brooks|
Tuition: $0 Fees: $78.80
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.
Course details: CRN 42771
No textbooks required
Open educational resources (OER)
The following free or inexpensive materials are used for this course:
You will need a Calculator – TI 30X (let me know if you want to borrow one)
Teaching math is a lot of fun for me. I love working with students and building a community of learners. When I'm not teaching you can usually find me doing pottery or hanging out with my dogs and family. I'm looking forward to meeting you all soon.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.