ABE0791 Adv Integrated RD and WR
Integrates reading and writing skills to enhance critical thinking, analysis, and synthesis of information for understanding and effective communication. Requirement: CASAS reading placement 235 or higher.
- Write down the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes to register.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||More info||Sign up|
|41481||SE Remote||MWMonday and Wednesday|
from 9 to 11:50am
From September 27 through December 15, 2021
|Instructor: Gale A Czerski|
Tuition: $0 Fees: $78.80
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.
Course details: CRN 41481
No textbooks required
A laptop computer or chromebook with a microphone and reliable internet access can help.
Hello, Dear Students, Welcome!
Here’s some information about the class and what we will be learning to do. You don’t have to buy anything. Remember, we’re all learning to navigate the remote learning world together!
How class is structured:
- Meet 2x a week on Monday and Wednesday in Zoom
- Monday focus reading skills
- Wednesday focus writing skills
- Topics include some civics and history
- 9 - 11 synchronous skill instruction and skill practice (with break)
- 11 - 12 optional synchronous individual work and support
- Dedicate approximately 6 hours week to class time and assignments
- Class is recorded if miss session
- Extra check-in available with me, your instructor
- Extra drop in tutoring available PCC Tutoring www.pcc.edu/tutoring/
Materials and where to find work:
- Use MyPCC to write emails and receive important information about the school
- Use D2L learning management to find and do classwork
- Bring notebook/scratch paper and pencil/pencil
Some skills we will practice:
- Use Zoom features (video, chat box, share links, share screen)
- Use D2L for journals writing, assignments, and quizzes
- Use Google Docs
If you have questions about the class or expectations, please email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.