Offers broad preparation for using writing in service of student success. Provides supported opportunities for practice in reading critically, locating information, exploring ideas, and writing to learn. Prerequisites: Placement into WR 115 or completion of (WR 90 or ESOL 262 or IRW 90) and placement into RD 115 or completion of (RD 90 or ESOL 260 or IRW 90). Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: online: hybrid:
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info|
From January 6 through March 19, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 14773
Bryan G Hull
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact the department at 971-722-4266.
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.
Course details: CRN 14773
- Other: Student conferences. (Telephone conference is an option.)
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Distance Education technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
No textbooks required.
Proctored exams and activities:
There are no proctored exams and activities.
Other in-person and on-campus activities:
There is no additional technology required for this class.
If you are unable to do the first week's work, let the instructor know before Saturday a.m. of the first week of the term. Otherwise, you will be dropped from the class.