Provides an opportunity to analyze diagnostic tests and results in an electronic health record format and identify the medical necessity for the tests. Prerequisite: HIM 110, HIM 120. Corequisite: HIM 105. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info|
Jan 7 –
|Textbooks for CRN 14434||
Judy L Bryan
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact the department at 971-722-5667 (Admissions).
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.
Course details: CRN 14434
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Distance Education technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
No textbooks required.
Online publisher materials
Will need subscription of EHRGo. Students should already have gotten a one year subscription taking HIM 120 fall term.
Proctored exams and activities:
There are no proctored exams and activities.
Other in-person and on-campus activities:
There are no other in-person and on-campus activities.
There is no additional technology required for this class.