ABE0792 Social Studies for GED and Col
Provides basic information about civics and government, U.S. history, economics and geography to assist in the preparation of the GED Social Studies Exam and/or the transition to post-secondary education. Analyzes the interrelatedness of social studies topics and their impact on today's society. Requires: CASAS Reading placement 235 or higher.
- Write down the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes to register.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||More info||Sign up|
from 10:30 to 11:50am
From October 1 through December 17, 2021
|Instructor: Juliet A Pursell|
Tuition: $0 Fees: $54.20
Notes: Social Studies
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.
Course details: CRN 45741
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: Juliet A Pursell for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at 971-722-5244 (Dept Chair) or 971-722-5747 (Placement) or 971-722-5251 (Office).
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.