FMT113 Refrigeration Electrical III
Schematic development and use in diagnosis, service, and repair of HVAC systems; control applications and circuit evaluation. Prerequisites: FMT 112 or TE 9238 Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 6 to 8:50pm
From September 27 through December 13, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 45135||Instructor: John C Martin|
Tuition: credit Fees: $6
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.
Course details: CRN 45135
No, as this course is on Facilities Maintenance and will encompass only the textbook(s) and documents from my resources (manufacturer's literature).
Following the specifics of the syllabus for the course is mandatory. As is attendance. Days that the student will be absent needs to communicate with me via an email so I can adjust roll call.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.