FMT103 Refrigeration III
Covers the operation of refrigeration HVAC systems, emphasizing maintenance and controls. Lab includes troubleshooting systems along with evacuation and charging techniques. FMT 103 and APR 133 cannot both be taken for credit. Prerequisites: FMT 102 or APR 132 or TE 9243. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 6 to 8:50pm
From September 30 through December 16, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 45133||Instructor: John C Martin|
Tuition: credit Fees: $6
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.
Course details: CRN 45133
No, as this is a course on Facilities Maintenance and will encompass only the textbook(s) and documents from my resources (manufacturer's literature).
Following the specifics of the syllabus for the course is mandatory. As is attendance. Days that the student will be absent needs to communicate with me via an email so I can adjust roll call.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.