LAT237A Landscape Problem Solving-Fall
- CRN: 44987
- Credits: 1
- Notes: Please see course details for more information
- Locations, days, times, and instructors:
Details about this class
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this class. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: Debra E McPherson for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at 971-722-7770 (Admin Asst).
Online class information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Online based classes please visit the Disability Services website.