ABE0793 Science for GED and College Pr
Provides basic information about life, physical, earth, and space science to assist in the preparation of the GED Science Exam and/or the transition to post-secondary education. Analyzes these areas of science in the context of human health, living systems, energy, and related systems. Requires: CASAS Reading placement of 235 or higher.
- Write down the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes to register.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||More info||Sign up|
|44980||RC Remote||TuThTuesday and Thursday|
from 1 to 2:50pm
From September 28 through December 16, 2021
|Instructor: Michael C Hunter-Bernstein|
Tuition: $0 Fees: $54.20
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.
Course details: CRN 44980
No textbooks required
There is no additional technology required for this class.
This class is being taught remotely. Students will be expected to complete work assigned through the D2L page and attend Zoom sessions four hours per week. All Zoom sessions will be recorded if students are unable to attend at the assigned time.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.