EET280C CE: BMET Practicum
Provides clinical education experience in a biomedical department with a hospital, clinic or other medical facility, a medical equipment repair/manufacturing company, or a laboratory. Variable credit: 30 hours of work experience equals one credit. Prerequisites: Department approval, EET 260. Corequisite: EET 261. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
From September 27 through December 18, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 44841|
|Instructor: Jolene L Finch|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Notes: 4 Credits
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.
Course details: CRN 44841
No textbooks required
There is no additional technology required for this class.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.