SOC280A CE: Sociology
- CRN: 44401
- Credits: 0
- Locations, days, times, and instructors:
From September 26 through December 17, 2022, Andrew D Butz
No textbooks required
Open educational resources (OER)
The following free or inexpensive materials are used for this class:
Details about this class
WELCOME! This course is where you can enhance your sociology learning through internship, work, or volunteer experience.
(More Coop Ed info [link])
- SOC 280A requires at least one meeting per term between student & instructor (in-person or remote), to collaboratively create course learning objectives and select specific site(s) for Coop Ed. This meeting should generally happen no later than 3 weeks before the end of the term. Please start the process as soon as possible by first contacting Coop Ed coordinator George Knox (email@example.com). Then we can facilitate your enrollment.
- While this course does not have prerequisites, registration requires instructor permission. And this -- along with student success -- happens best when students have previously studied some sociology either formally or informally.
"I look forward to collaborating with you for your Cooperative Education experience!" Sincerely, ~ Andrew
There is no additional technology required for this class.
Online class information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Online based classes please visit the Disability Services website.