CG130 Today's Careers
Explores a wide range of occupations, and identifies the educational and skill requirements for each. Covers ways of gathering information about specific occupations. Includes perspectives on a variety of careers to further illustrate the realities of the world of work. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 8:30 to 9:50am
From October 5 through November 23, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 43999||Instructor: Beau L Gilbert|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Notes: Career Focus in COVID-19 world.
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.
Course details: CRN 43999
No textbooks required
Open educational resources (OER)
The following free or inexpensive materials are used for this course:
There is no additional technology required for this class.
View a one-page preview of the course syllabus here. Looking for more details? Feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.