PSY213 Intro Behav Neuroscience
- CRN: 42625
- Credits: 4
- Locations, days, times, and instructors:
- Online, Available 24/7
From September 26 through December 17, 2022, Debi K Cozzoli
- Online, Available 24/7
No textbooks required
Open educational resources (OER)
The following free or inexpensive materials are used for this class:
Details about this class
This is a fully online class so there are no set meeting times. You will log into D2L to do the work when it suits your schedule. Each module is due Sunday by 11:59 PM. All modules for the course are available at the start of the term.
This is a writing intensive course that requires students to successfully utilize the PCC library in order to find additional research articles for weekly discussion posts.
Each week the module will consist of readings from the educational resources, lecture slides to help guide note taking, a mini-lecture video provided by the instructor, video links to further immerse students in the material, a discussion forum (which requires 1 initial thread and 1 response thread), and a quiz or a test. For more information on the course expectations, please view a past course syllabus which can be found here - PSY 213 Syllabus (Spring 2022).
I look forward to having you in class!
Students need access to stable internet and D2L. Students will also need to use a word processing software (Google Docs preferred).
Online class information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Online & Remote Teaching Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Online Learning technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Online based classes please visit the Disability Services website.
- Online Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes.
The Start Guide is not required for Hybrid or Remote Classes but strongly recommended. To learn more, go to https://www.pcc.edu/osg