Further investigates drawing the human form through referencing professional models and applying various drawing processes and concepts. Develops intermediate understanding of the structure, form and proportions of the human figure in the context of composition, personal expression and an awareness of materials. Prerequisites: Two terms of ART 237 or ART 237B or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info|
Monday and Wednesday
from 11am to 12:50pm
From September 21 through December 9, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 42157
Theresa L Redinger
Tuition: credit Fees: $18
Notes: Students will be drawing from nude models
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.
Course details: CRN 42157
There is no additional technology required for this class.
Course work students will be doing each week
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.