Further deepens basic perceptual drawing techniques and tools as well as the understanding of the language of drawing in historical and contemporary contexts. Further develops critical skills for sighting, measuring, designing and constructing in drawing. This is the second course in a three-course sequence. Prerequisites: ART 231 or ART 231A or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
Monday and Wednesday
from 8 to 9:50am
From September 21 through December 9, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 42072
Theresa L Redinger
Tuition: credit Fees: $18
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.
Course details: CRN 42072
There is no additional technology required for this class.
Course work students will be doing each week
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.