Surveys astronomy to include historical development of the universe, Earth as a planet, Earth's moon, planets of the solar system, the sun, stars, and galaxies. Includes a weekly lab. Prerequisite: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and (MTH 58 or MTH 65) or equivalent placement. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
From September 22 through December 10, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 41783
Melinda L Hutson
Tuition: credit Fees: $12
Notes: CRN includes Lec and Lab.
From September 25 through December 11, 2020
Will H Blackmore
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.
Course details: CRN 41783
There is no additional technology required for this class.
Lecture videos posted online.
Zoom office hours and lab are available.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.