ENGR221 Electrical Circuits I
Introduces students to basic circuit elements and circuit analysis techniques. Covers Ohm's and Kirchhoff's Laws, network theorems, node voltage analysis and mesh current analysis. Operational amplifiers, inductors, capacitors, RC and RL transient response are also covered. Circuit simulation, math analysis software, and laboratory experiments are incorporated to solidify classroom theory and practice. Recommend: MTH 253 and PHY 213. Prerequisites: ENGR 101; MTH 252. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 1 to 3:50pm
From September 28 through December 14, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 41601||Instructor: David S Smith|
Tuition: credit Fees: $12
|and SY Remote||TuThTuesday and Thursday|
from 10 to 11:50am
From September 28 through December 16, 2021
|Instructor: David S Smith|
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.
Course details: CRN 41601
a reliable at-home internet connection, microphone, webcam, at-home reliable means to scan multiple pages of written work into a single legible PDF. For remote classes, a graphics tablet ($40-$100) is strongly recommended.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.