ESOL152 Level 5 Writing
Details about this class
Hi writers! I'm looking forward to meeting you. Please look at the following information about our Writing 5 class.
- Textbook: The book we will use is called Focus on Writing 3 (Author: Colin Ward ISBN:9780132313537) Click the textbook link above for details. You can order this from the PCC Bookstore or from websites like Amazon. Please buy your book before class starts and let me know if you have any problems getting it.
- Class meeting: We will meet in the classroom every Tuesday and Thursday from 6:00-7:50pm. Attendance is required.
If you would like to know more about the class, you can click here to see the syllabus from a previous term. Please note that this is not the syllabus for fall term, but our syllabus will be similar.
Please email me if you have any questions! See you soon.
There is no additional technology required for this class.
Online class information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Online based classes please visit the Disability Services website.