Introduces color foundations studio experience centered on creative problem solving. Develops perceptual awareness and understanding. Establishes critical skills and personal artistic vision. Investigates a broad range of materials, techniques and projects to explore color design concepts with reference to historical and contemporary perspectives. Basic Design series 115, 116, 117 and 119 may be taken in any sequence. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
Tuesday and Thursday
from 10 to 11:50am
From September 22 through December 10, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 41449
Petra L Sairanen
Tuition: credit Fees: $18
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.
Course details: CRN 41449
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: Petra L Sairanen for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at 971-722-7257 (Office) or 971-722-7329 (Dept Chair) .
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.