PE182K Yoga I
No textbooks required
Details about this class
Hello and welcome to Yoga! I'm Jill Tuleya (to-LAY-uh, she/her) Whether you are new to yoga or continuing your practice, I look forward to working with you this fall to move, stretch, strengthen and find some tools for relaxation.
This course is fully online; however, I'll be with you every step of the way. I'll keep in touch weekly through course Discussions, your Practice Journal and we can chat via email or Zoom at any time. You are welcome to work through the course on a week-by-week timeline or at a quicker pace. I want to make sure to offer you some flexibility (pun intended! :) ) during fall term.
I'll send out more details through the D2L Classlist once we get closer to the start of the term. See you in class! - Jill https://www.pcc.edu/staff/jill-tuleya15/
There is no additional technology required for this class.
Online class information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Online & Remote Teaching Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Online Learning technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Online based classes please visit the Disability Services website.
- Online Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes.
The Start Guide is not required for Hybrid or Remote Classes but strongly recommended. To learn more, go to https://www.pcc.edu/osg