BI121 Intro Human Anatomy/Phys I
- CRN: 40901
- Credits: 4
- Notes: CRN includes Lec & Lab.
- Locations, days, times, and instructors:
Details about this class
Hello and welcome to our class!
During the term, we will use 3rd edition of “Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology” written by K. Saladin and R. Farland and published in 2022. You can purchase or rent this textbook as a new or used copy (this textbook comes in two versions: with Connect online resources and without it. Connect is not required for our course).
Our class is fully remote and we have two optional meetings weekly scheduled on Monday (6-6:50pm) and Wednesday (6-8:50pm). We will meet using Zoom and will talk about the lecture and lab materials for that week as well as will answer any questions you may have. All meetings will also be recorded and posted on D2L on the same day.
Each week, I will post lecture and lab activities to work with. In addition, we will have lab quizzes (weekly), lab projects, three lecture exams and one lab exam.
If you have any questions about our class, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no additional technology required for this class.
Online class information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Online & Remote Teaching Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Online Learning technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Online based classes please visit the Disability Services website.
- Online Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes.
The Start Guide is not required for Hybrid or Remote Classes but strongly recommended. To learn more, go to https://www.pcc.edu/osg